Normal hours of operations for headquarters and field offices are Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
If you are a homecare provider and have questions about your membership, the UDW Member Communications Center (MCC) is ready for your call at 1-800-621-5016. We speak English, Spanish, and Vietnamese.
Our toll-free hotline is here to help you with questions like:
- Why is there a particular deduction on my paycheck?
- Am I a union member?
- Am I eligible for medical benefits? How will the Affordable Care Act affect my current or future benefits?
- How can I have my client’s hours increased (or re-instated if they were cut)?
- How do I contact my IHSS social worker?
- How can I get another homecare worker to come in when I need time off?
- Can I get a second client?
- When is the next UDW meeting in my area?
- How can I meet caregivers near me?
For press, please contact Communications Specialist Kristine Vandenberg at 1-619-508-8594.